Tuesday, April 5, 2011

California Bound

So excited for the coming weeks. Tomorrow, bright and early, Sean and I board a plane for California. We've only flown together 2 times in the almost 6 years we've been together, so this should be fun. Luckily, it's only a little over a 2 hour flight.

We have so much fun stuff planned. Finally get to meet our nephew, Cade, who is already almost a month old. We are going to an Angel's game with my sister-in-law and her husband on Saturday and I'm spending the day with my BFF who lives in San Diego on Sunday. We are also planning to go to Vegas for a few days and, in amongst all of that, we will celebrate 3 years of marriage.

It's hard to believe it's been almost 3 years already. Since I probably won't be blogging much while we are gone, I want to say...

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband
.



I <3 him so much!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

1 comment: