Monday, June 20, 2011

Extreme Couponing

Over the weekend, while visiting my mom down in Eugene, we discovered a marathon of a TLC show called Extreme Couponing.



At first, my husband and I both were watching it thinking "Wow, these people are crazy. Who needs so much stuff?"



Then it turned into "There's no way this could work in Oregon. Stores don't let you double coupons like that."

Finally, it turned into "You know, maybe we need to start clipping coupons again. I know we will never save THAT kind of money, but it would be good to save some."


So when we got home yesterday, I went online and signed up for a couple of the online coupon services. I also did a little research and made a shopping list of places I wanted to go for our weekly shopping trip. I'm not extreme, but it's always good to save a little money right?

Do you coupon? Any tips of the trade for a newbie?

No comments:

Post a Comment