Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The "D" Word

We all cringe when we hear it.

That awful "D" word.



Yup, it's that time. Time to go on a "diet."

Though, not a diet in a traditional sense. I'm not going to deprive myself of the things I love. It's just time to get my eating habits back under control.

Step 1: Detox.

Thanks to one of my lovely sisters, I have everything I need to do a detox. Basically, going to cut a lot of crap out of my diet for 4 weeks, including caffeine and sugar.



If you know me, you know this is going to be a challenge. I love coffee and have a serious sweet tooth. But, from everything I've heard from Mandee, I will feel SO much better when the 4 weeks are up. So, in the end, totally worth it.

The ultimate goal?



No, but seriously...

The ultimate goal is to be healthy again. Something I can't say I really have been for some time now.

So, goodbye frozen yogurt... I will see you in a month (maybe....)

1 comment:

  1. yay! I am so glad you are doing this! feel free to link up to my blog on the detox posts. And please share your meals! I'd love to swap recipes. Although mine are more like throw things together than actual recipes:)

    ReplyDelete