Saturday, May 14, 2011

Delta Omicron Turns 50!

Last night I had the honor of joining with the collegiate chapter I advise in celebrating their 50th anniversary on the Portland State Campus.

The night was truly memorable for so many reasons:

1) The food was generally awful, but made much more tolerable by my dining companions... and the delicious tiramisu with hand made (by one of the other alumni) chocolate lyres.



2) I almost made it through an entire section of public speaking with out crying.... Almost....



3) Being in a room surrounded by so many amazing Alpha Chi Omega women is always a memorable, worthwhile experience. Especially when I get to brag about the amazing women I work with.



All and all it was a fun evening and a wonderful experience.

Happy 50th Birthday Delta Omicron!

No comments:

Post a Comment